By Sea Shield Marine 1-1/4" shaft
The Sacrificial Anode Line Cutter Assembly (SALCA) not only helps you protect your vessel from corrosion, but also performs the functions of a disc line cutter — guarding your boat against the hazard of propeller entanglement.
This sacrificial anode assembly provides you with a more convenient and economical alternative to conventionally used underwater line cutters.
You do not need to rely on professional installers to mount this assembly.
You can easily replace the entire assembly once the sacrificial anode has reduced in size and reached the end of its service life.
It is composed of two precisely sized halves that fasten around the shaft for best anodic protection and to eliminate the risk of spinning under pressure.
• Designed by divers, for divers
• Captive Allen Head fasteners for easiest underwater installation - no slot for the driver to slip out of
• Threads are tapped into the anode for super easy installation - no cross-threading, no galling
• Lock washers prevent loosening under vibration
• Conforms to Mil Spec MIL-A-18001 for maximum protection.
• Individually boxed with foam insert for safety
• Made in California, USA